SOWA and SOWA Pro speakers can be updated with the latest firmware using a Windows application. SOWA can sometimes release new firmware versions with new features or bug fixes.
Requirements: Windows 10 or 11
Firmware update procedure for SOWA or SOWA Pro
- On a Windows 10 or 11 computer, download the SOWA Firmware Updater App.
- Install the firmware update app on the computer.
- Power down the SOWA. Then hold the power button on the SOWA until it starts flashing.
- Wait a couple of seconds, then press the Bluetooth button (if it is not already flashing).
- Open the SOWA Firmware Updater App and follow the instructions.
If Windows prompts you with “Windows protected your PC”, press
more info, and then
[LEGACY] Firmware updating SOWA Speakers